Yesterday, I put online the John Peel sessions as linked data (dereferencable identifiers, content negotiation, RDF, etc.).

It uses the data the BBC has released for the Hackday, some weeks ago. I wrote a SWI-Prolog wrapper for this data, which is then made accessible through SPARQL using P2R (which I have updated to handle dynamic construction of literals, by the way) and this mapping. The URIs are then made dereferencable through UriSpace.

Some documentation is available there.

Here are a bunch of URIs that you can try:

And then, for example

$ curl -L -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/artist/1036
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF [
    <!ENTITY foaf 'http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/'>
    <!ENTITY mo 'http://purl.org/ontology/mo/'>
    <!ENTITY rdf 'http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'>
    <!ENTITY rdfs 'http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#'>
    <!ENTITY xsd 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#'>
]>

<rdf:RDF
    xmlns:foaf="&foaf;"
    xmlns:mo="&mo;"
    xmlns:rdf="&rdf;"
    xmlns:rdfs="&rdfs;"
    xmlns:xsd="&xsd;"
>
<mo:MusicArtist rdf:about="http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/artist/1036">
  <rdfs:label rdf:datatype="&xsd;string">King Crimson</rdfs:label>
  <foaf:img rdf:resource="http://bbc.co.uk/music/king_crimson.jpg"/>
  <foaf:name rdf:datatype="&xsd;string">King Crimson</foaf:name>
</mo:MusicArtist>

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/session/1788">
  <mo:performer rdf:resource="http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/artist/1036"/>
</rdf:Description>

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/session/1789">
  <mo:performer rdf:resource="http://dbtune.org/bbc/peel/artist/1036"/>
</rdf:Description>

</rdf:RDF>

So far, this dataset is not linked to anything external! But I plan to link it to Musicbrainz, Geonames, and Last.fm snippets soon.